will curiousity never cease to amaze?

I’ve been wondering what our place is in the grand scheme of things. You know how some people go on to do great things that leave a big ol impact on history? It’s usually the smart ones that get noticed. But, what about the rest of us?

I mean, I know that everyone’s gonna kick the bucket eventually, but what will we leave behind that serves as a marker to those that follow? Will it be to create some great work of art that stands the test of time? Or will we become the next leader of the free world and finally achieve world peace?

It just seems like 98% of the time, people are just randomly in the right place at the right time, and the other 2% means that they were already in a good position to begin with! The rub with that whole scenario is that we already know its true, and the only way for the rest of us to get famous is to either do something stupid on the net, some thing smart that catches on, or simply be the first to contact some random life form out there.

Kinda screwed up in my opinion… Well, I’m hoping that one day I can achieve at least something of that caliber, at least something permanent, that stands the test of time, that brings together at least some people, not something stupid thats a one and done kinda thing, but something great enough to get me outa this rut I’ve been in.

Well, outside of the whining bit, I think i mightve touched on a few thought bubbles. Who knows anymore, lol.

Author: Morgan Gavin

Author, Youtuber: YT/dr3arms, Universal Receiver at Amazon, all around chill guy, I talk about trendy things and mocha lott- LIES! I talk about whatever I want. Lol?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: